This time, in order to give the international startups a deeper understanding of the Vietnamese market, we had brought back the Go Global Talk series with the 3rd webinar which is about Key players in the Vietnam startup ecosystem.
The sharing included:
- Key players in the Vietnam startup ecosystem.
- Connecting Vietnam with the world and vice versa.
- What does it take to succeed in the Vietnam market for international startups?
We had invited some key players in the Vietnam startup ecosystem with huge experience in both local and international markets, to share their insights as well as opportunities for the startups to do business in Vietnam.
YouTube link for the full webinar: https://www.youtube.com/webinar-3
– BSSC focuses on providing support for young entrepreneurs in terms of finance, training, incubator, and innovation program. After 10 years, BSSC has grown as the biggest startup hub with more than 10,000 Startups and SMEs in Vietnam.
– IBP (Investment and Business Partners) focuses on consulting and supporting startups and SMEs to approach and create partnerships with large corporates, VCs, investors, and partners in Vietnam and abroad.
– Quest Ventures is an early VC firm known as the first investor of Carousell and 99.co