After the 1st successful webinar, BSSC continued to host the 2nd webinar in the Go Global Talk series with IBP and Quest Ventures. The webinar this time aimed to support Vietnamese startups to understand the Singapore Startup Ecosystem and Investment Landscape to expand their business to the Singapore market.
The webinar included:
- Understanding the Singapore startup ecosystem and investment landscape.
- Hunting opportunities to get valued support from the community for entrepreneurship and potential investment from VC in Singapore.
We were also excited to have the speakers from Singapore to share their insights of the market.
YouTube link for the full webinar: https://www.youtube.com/webinar-2
– BSSC focuses on providing support for young entrepreneurs in terms of finance, training, incubator, and innovation program. After 10 years, BSSC has grown as the biggest startup hub with more than 10,000 Startups and SMEs in Vietnam.
– IBP (Investment and Business Partners) focuses on consulting and supporting startups and SMEs to approach and create partnerships with large corporates, VCs, investors, and partners in Vietnam and abroad.
– Quest Ventures is an early VC firm known as the first investor of Carousell and 99.co