GO GLOBAL TALK: Webinar 1 – Understanding the Vietnamese Market
BSSC collaborated with IBP and Quest Ventures to organize Go Global Talk – a series of online mini-seminars to help international startups learn about the Vietnamese market, and help Vietnamese startups expand their business outside the country. At the seminars, startups will be directly connected with speakers, experts, startups, and SMEs in Vietnam and Singapore to learn in-depth experience.
Our first seminar was about sharing insights of the Vietnamese market including:
- An overview of the Vietnamese market;
- An overview of the E-commerce market in Vietnam, some key opportunities and challenges for doing business in the E-commerce market in VN;
- How to access the local market as an international startup.
With many years of experience in the Vietnam market, our speakers’ sharings had been a great help for the startups to prepare their plans in tapping into the Vietnam market.
YouTube link for the full webinar: https://www.youtube.com/webinar-1
– BSSC focuses on providing support for young entrepreneurs in terms of finance, training, incubator, and innovation program. After 10 years, BSSC has grown as the biggest startup hub with more than 10,000 Startups and SMEs in Vietnam.
– IBP (Investment and Business Partners) focuses on consulting and supporting startups and SMEs to approach and create partnerships with large corporates, VCs, investors, and partners in Vietnam and abroad.
– Quest Ventures is an early VC firm known as the first investor of Carousell and 99.co