Innovation Workshop Series
The Innovation Workshop Series (IWS) is a community-driven program for Vietnamese businesses. The program is initiated and hosted by the Investment Promotion and Business Support Company IBP, in collaboration with Young Business People Association of Ho Chi Minh City (YBA) and Business Startup Support Center (BSSC).
Investing in new technology is crucial in today’s business landscape. However, it’s important to consider several factors before making any investment:
– How to avoid wasting money on new technology investments?
– Are the most trendy technologies the ones that businesses should focus on?
– Does implementing new technology always require a significant investment?
– What are the red flags for bad investments?
– What tools can help businesses improve their technology investment efficiency?
These questions will be addressed and discussed by the Expert from Alibaba Group at “Optimizing returns on new technology investment – Best practices from Alibaba” workshop in the Innovation Workshop Series.
Providing businesses and entrepreneurs with the opportunity to discover and learn about the stories and experiences of innovation shared by international and local corporations.
OPTIMIZING RETURNS ON NEW TECHNOLOGY INVESTMENT – BEST PRACTICES FROM ALIBABA
Date: 09:00 – 11:30, 07.04.2023 (Friday)
Venue: Floor 3, Anphabe, Packsimex Building, 52 Dong Du, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM City
- Mr. Teddy Lui, Operations Director of Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund
- Ms. Truong Ly Hoang Phi, Chairwoman & CEO of IBP, VP HCMC Young Business Association (YBA)
In our effort to deliver the greatest value to our attendees, we have limited the workshop to only 30-40 attendees. This allows our speakers to provide in-depth and tailored discussions on the topics of each’s interest.